RISE Worldwide offers summer research internships across the world to German undergraduate students with academic training in biology, chemistry, physics, earth sciences, engineering, or a closely related field.
- Students assist in research and lab work for a proposed project
- Placements include research groups, laboratories, and doctoral students who wish to strengthen their ties with Germany by hosting a motivated and well-qualified student
- All students receive a scholarship from DAAD to help cover living expenses and travel costs
- Funding is possible for a period up to three months
- Working language will be in English
RISE stands for Research Internships in Science and Engineering. RISE Worldwide is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research.