You meet all the application requirements for the RISE Professional program. Great. Then you are ready to get started.
Please register in the database starting on November 1, 2017. You have access to the internship offers submitted by German companies and can prepare your application completly online. You may apply for up to 3 internships. The application deadline is December 15, 2017 (date of receipt). Please note that all documents have to be submitted by then. At the end of February 2018 you will be notified whether or not your application has been successful.
Complete the online application form and upload the following documents:
WHICH DOCUMENTS DO YOU NEED? (PDF FORMAT)
- Motivation (cover) letter addressed to the companies you apply for
- Curriculum vitae/résumé
- Letter of reference from a past employer (if available)
- List of subjects studied by the time the internship begins
- Official university/college transcript (No unofficial transcripts are accepted! Please open the envelope of the official transcript if necessary. )
- Previous Bachelor and/or Master certificate degree (mandatory if applicable)
- Completed “Certificate of enrolment” form (has to show the expected date of graduation download document)
- Copy of the passport
- Letter of reference from a senior academic / professor in your field of study from the university you are enrolled at
- Only completed applications can be considered and will be passed to the companies.
- You may be contacted by the companies to which you have applied to discuss any question related to the application.
North America, RISE
DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service
phone: +49 228 882- 696
Unfortunately the application period is already over.
Deadlines - RISE Professional
November 1, 2017 – December 15, 2017 (11:59 pm CET – Central European Time)
Letters of reference:
November 1, 2017 – January 2, 2018 (11:59 pm CET – Central European Time)