RISE Professional – Application portal
You are a Master student or PhD candidate at a North American, British or Irish University? Great! Then you are ready to get started with your application for the RISE Professional program.
Please register in the database starting on November 1, 2021. Deadline is December 15, 2021. You have access to the internship offers submitted by German companies and can prepare your application completly online. You may apply for up to 3 internships. Please note that all documents have to be submitted by then. At the end of February 2022 you will be notified whether or not your application has been successful.
Carefully check the internship options:
If the minimum wage is not offered, only enrolled students can apply and the maximum duration of the internship is 3 months.
Recent graduates can only apply to offers with minimum wage.
Complete the online application form and upload the following documents:
WHICH DOCUMENTS DO YOU NEED? (PDF FORMAT)
- Motivation (cover) letter addressed to the companies you apply for
- Curriculum vitae/résumé
- Letter of reference from a past employer (if available)
- List of subjects studied by the time the internship begins
- Current official university/college transcript (No unofficial transcripts are accepted! Please open the envelope of the official transcript if necessary. )
- Previous Bachelor and/or Master certificate degree (mandatory if applicable)
- Completed “Certificate of enrolment” form (has to show the expected date of graduation download document)
- Copy of the passport
- Letter of reference from a senior academic / professor in your field of study from the university you are enrolled at
- Only completed applications can be considered and will be passed to the companies. If you have problems with getting official documents due to the pandemic situation, please contact us.
- You may be contacted by the companies to which you have applied to discuss any question related to the application.
North America, RISE
DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service
phone: +49 228 882- 696
Sorry the RISE database is closed. The deadline was December 15, 2021.
RISE Professional internship database
Register here… (closed)
RISE Professional deadlines
November 1 – December 15, 2021
Letters of reference:
January 15, 2022
Ranking by companies:
January 18 – February 1, 2022
end February – mid March, 2022