You meet all the application requirements for the RISE Germany program! Great! Then you are ready to get started.
Prepare your application completely online at the RISE Germany internship database. Please register in the database from December 1, 2016 onwards. Here you can search all 570 internship offers. Memorize the interesting ones in a list, then apply for up to three projects.
Which documents do you need? (pdf format)
- Motivation (cover) letter for each project you apply for
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Up-to-date official university/college transcript
- List of courses, as a supplement to this transcript, you will have completed by the time the internship begins
- Letter of reference from a senior academic (holds at least a PhD degree) in your field of study from your home university. Please enter in the online form name and email address of your referee. The referee receives automatically an email with a link to upload his letter to your application.
- Verification / certificate of enrollment (download document)
- Only complete applications will be passed to the internship providers.
- You may be contacted by the PhD students to discuss any question related to the application.
North America, RISE
DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service
phone: +49 (228) 882- 425