The DAAD funding programme IVAC supports the design of international university cooperation and worldwide mobility through virtual exchange.
The current crisis has forced universities and research organisations to dynamically expand their capabilities in the fields of digital learning and working. Virtual exchange represents an interactive and cooperation-based bridge to the world and serves to systematically intensify international higher education efforts and shape them around new models of (blended) mobility.
- Objective 1: Virtual collaboration formats are integrated into the courses offered by the participating higher education institutions and their lecturers plan to integrate them in their curricula.
- Objective 2: The virtual cooperation formats enable students and lecturers to gain international experiences in order to further equal opportunity.
- Objective 3: Students and lecturers apply the (further) developed digital and intercultural skills.
- Objective 4: The coordinated IT services of the project participants enable the implementation of virtual collaboration formats.
- Objective 5: Participants of international, virtual collaboration formats build a network and form a Community of Practice.