Experts on Eastern Europe from Germany will discuss the following questions, among others:
- What is the current situation in Ukraine and among Ukrainian students and academics?
- What measures are now necessary for Ukrainian students and academics?
- What is the assessment of the situation in Russia?
- What medium and long-term stances can German universities take in their dealings with Russia and Belarus?
- What does science diplomacy mean in times of war, and what will this demand of us in the foreseeable future?
The Policy Talk will be conducted in German and broadcast via livestream. Participants who are connected online are cordially invited to join the discussion via chat.