Study programmes and language courses

If you want to study or complete your doctorate in German or English, the DAAD has the information you need. This section contains German and internationally oriented Bachelor's, Master's and doctoral programmes, but also language and short courses.

DAAD - Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst - German Academic Exchange Service