All fields are mandatory.

  • In which country did you gain your most recent qualification?

  • Grade report

    If you cannot/could not complete your school year, academic year or degree due to your displacement and you lack the necessary proof of education: it may be possible to assess your university entrance qualification on the basis of the resolution by the Standing Conference of Education Ministers dated March 14, 2024. We recommend seeking clarification on a case-by-case basis.
    CURRENT INFORMATION can be found on the website of the Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany (KMK/ZAB):

    Ukraine – Informationen zur Anerkennung (in German)

    Choose your grade report and answer each country-specific question.

    What type of grade report do you have?

    *) The following condition applies: You are required, as a general rule, to have studied as a full-time student at a recognised higher education institution according to the given study regulations. You are furthermore required to submit a summary of the subjects and marks.
This information, prepared together with uni-assist e.V., is based on the evaluation proposals of the Standing Conference of Education Ministers (Kultusministerkonferenz), published in the anabin database of the Central Office for Foreign Education (Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen, ZAB). The evaluation proposals serve the respective certification authorities as the basis for deciding which international school diplomas can lead to access of the higher education system in Germany. The information that is found in the DAAD database serves as an orientation for international students, but it is not binding for the certification authorities
DAAD - Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst - German Academic Exchange Service