Webinario: Goethe University in Frankfurt, Master scholarship program “Goethe Goes Global”.
¿Cuándo?: 29 de mayo a las 17h
¡Regístrate aquí para participar en el webinario!
Goethe University is a world-class centre of higher education, and one of the top-ranking universities in Germany. We strongly engage in research cooperation with excellent researchers all over the world and non-university research units, like Max-Planck-Institutes. Goethe University is home to three clusters of excellence: Normative Orders (on Social Sciences and Humanities), Cardio-Pulmonary System and Macromolecular Complexes (both on Biochemistry, Biophysics, Biosciences, Pharmacy and Medicine). Other key research areas are e.g. Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Peace and Conflict, Biodiversity & Climate, Heavy ion physics and materials research, Cardio-vascular-Research, Cell and Genetic Therapies, and Oncology.
Goethe University is one of the largest universities in Germany with approximately 43,000 students, more than 3,000 PhD students and 557 professors and many external research units on campus. 16 faculties cover all major scientific disciplines (except engineering) and offer numerous Bachelors, Master and PhD programs, some of which are offered in English or are bilingual.
Frankfurt, the vibrant metropolitan city, is home to many international companies, organizations and fairs and offers excellent career opportunities. The university prides itself on a rich tradition of intellectual and cultural excellence and attracts a diverse body of students and researchers from around the world.
Thanks to the support of Johanna-Quandt-Foundation, Goethe University Frankfurt is now offering scholarships for a select number of its master programs with special emphasis on research. The “Goethe Goes Global” scholarship program is a groundbreaking project and unique in the academic landscape of Germany.
Applicants should match the following profile:
- well versed in their academic discipline and particularly interested in research
- hold or are on track for an excellent or above-average Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from a university outside Germany
- looking for an interesting Master's programme and are considering a PhD in the long run
- want a platform to exchange ideas with other international researchers about the topics you are passionate about
- seeking hands-on experience in research under the supervision of excellent professors in a renowned university with state-of-the art facilities
- highly motivated to conduct research in a particular research unit based at Goethe University
- in need of a stepping stone to start a successful, international career and funding for your Master's programme
More info right now? Browse the web for “Goethe Goes Global Scholarships” or visit this link
Dr. Mathias Diederich
International Recruitment Manager
Koordinator Strategische Partnerschaften
Goethe Universität Frankfurt |Campus Bockenheim
Neue Mensa | Sozialzentrum | 5. OG | Raum Nr. 528
Bockenheimer Landstr. 133 | D- 60325 Frankfurt
International Office, 60629 Frankfurt am Main
Campus Bockenheim, Postfach 106
Telefon +49 (69) 798 15090