RISE Germany – Application portal
You meet all the application requirements for the RISE Germany program! Great! Then you are ready to get started.
Prepare your application completely online at the RISE Germany internship database.
For summer 2024: Please register in the database from October 15 to December 6, 2023 (extended). Search for all offered internship positions and memorize the interesting ones in a list, then apply for up to three projects.
Which documents do you need? (pdf format)
- Motivation letter for each project you apply for
- Curriculum vitae/resume (CV)
- List of courses, as a supplement to the official transcript, you will have completed by the time the internship begins
- Up-to-date official university/college transcript
- Verification from the university / certificate of enrollment (download document)
- Letter of reference
Please read the FAQ’s carefully for more detailed information about the required documents.
- We have to check the applications first before we forward them to the providers. Only complete applications will be passed to the internship providers. If you have problems with getting official documents due to the pandemic situation, please contact us.
- You may be contacted by the internship provider to discuss any question related to the application.
North America, RISE
DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service
phone: +49 (228) 882- 425
Monday – Thursday (8:00 am – 4:00 pm)
Friday (8:00 am – 1:30 pm)
The application portal is closed.
New RISE Germany deadlines
October 15 – December 6, 2023 (11:59 pm CET – Central European Time)
Letters of reference:
October 15 – December 15, 2023 (11:59 pm CET – Central European Time)
Ranking by providers:
January 8 – 19, 2024
Announcement of RISE internship positions: