Language of instruction
Standard length of studies
Master of Science (Master of Science, joint degree)
3000,00 EUR per semester
- international students (non-EU): EUR 6,000 per academic year; - EU students: EUR 3,000 per academic year; students pay the participation costs yearly; these costs are non-refundable.
Admission requirements (Germany)
Admitted are Bachelor's of Science graduates in the Life Sciences, e.g Biomedical Sciences, Biology, Bioengineering, Zoology, Veterinary Medicine, etc. A minimum of 180 ECTS or credits corresponding to a minimum of 3 years of studies in a Bachelor's of Science degree course required:
- The Bachelor's degree course must have included a minimum of 6 ECTS in Cell Biology, Biology and/or Animal Morphology;
- Students in their last year of this type of Bachelor's degree course may also apply.
A good command of English, both spoken and written, is necessary:
- All non-native speakers are required to submit the results of an English proficiency test or proof that English was their language of instruction. CEFR level B2 or IELTS (academic version) overall band score of at least 6.5 or a TOEFL score of at least 87 (internet-based) are considered sufficient.
Application and enrolment take place at the University of Antwerp.
- international students (non-EU): EUR 6,000 per academic year;
- EU students: EUR 3,000 per academic year;
students pay the participation costs yearly; these costs are non-refundable.
Admission requirements (Link)
Winter Semester only
15.10.2018 - 15.02.2019
For general questions about studying in Germany please contact the International Office:
International Office (AAA)
For further questions regarding the course please contact the Student Advisory Service:
Zentrale Studienberatung (ZSB)
Contact for this programme
Member of the Academic Board of the University Prof. Dr. Dr. Stefan Arnhold
Frankfurter Str. 94
Tel.: +49(0)641 99-38100