Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for foreign students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
Evonik Foundation: Evonik Foundation Scholarship
Eine Druckversion dieser Ausschreibung (PDF) steht Ihnen in den weiteren Registerkarten (z.B. „Bewerbungsvoraussetzungen“) zur Verfügung.
A print version of this announcement (PDF) is available in the further tabs (e.g. “Application requirements”).
Research work (Master's theses, doctoral theses, post-doctoral theses) in the field of natural sciences is eligible for funding. The programme's focus is on the active support of particularly gifted and skilled young scientists and includes mentoring of the scholar's academic and personal skills. As the Evonik Foundation redefines its key funding areas each year, the proposed research must match the content criteria to be eligible for support.
students or doctoral students with excellent academic records and extraordinary research projects matching the content criteria of the key funding area of the particular year
degree course or doctoral programme
- Diplom or Master's theses: six months
- doctoral theses: two years with an option to renew the sponsorship
- post-doctoral studies: one year
- Diplom or Master's theses: EUR 250 to EUR 600 per month over a period of 6 months
- doctoral theses: EUR 1,400 per month over two years with an option to renew the sponsorship
- post-doctoral studies: one year, the grant amount depends on the individual case
Please find the application forms and all information on the application procedure here.
The key funding areas are published annualy in January. Submission ends at the end of February of the same year.
- Research project must match the content criteria of the particular year.
- Project is carried out by a distinguished chemical research working group at a German higher-education institution or at a non-university research institution.
- excellent academic record
[list|Applicants are not able to finance the desired academic training through their own funds or allowances from parents or third parties.
Please select your status and your country of origin to enable you to submit an application
Your status and/or country of origin is not in the list? If your status and/or country of origin is not included in the list, you cannot apply for this scholarship programme. To ensure that only scholarship programmes for which you are eligible to apply are shown, please select your status and your country of origin in the results list (left-hand column).