Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for foreign students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
Country-related cooperation programme with Peru (ALEPRONA) • DAAD
|Country of Origin:||
The scholarship for this programme is restricted to certain countries of origin. You can find an explanation for this on the details page of the scholarship programme under the application requirements.
Restricted to the following disciplines:
Eine Druckversion dieser Ausschreibung (PDF) steht Ihnen in den weiteren Registerkarten (z.B. „Bewerbungsvoraussetzungen“) zur Verfügung.
A print version of this announcement (PDF) is available in the further tabs (e.g. “Application requirements”).
University graduates from Peru receive grants to complete a Master's or doctoral degree in Germany (cooperation with the Peruvian Ministry of Education or the National Scholarship Program and Educational Credit PRONABEC)
Who can apply?
University graduates from Peru studying subjects that are of particular relevance to Peru's economic and technologic development
What is supported?
Graduates complete a
a) Master's degree, or
b) a doctoral degree at a German university
Duration of funding
a) up to 2 years for a Master's degree
b) up to 4 years for a doctoral degree
Co-funded by PRONABEC and DAAD
- Language proficiency test German (DAAD)
- 2 to 6-month intensive language course in Germany with accommodation (DAAD)
- Travel allowance for outward and return journey (DAAD)
- Basic monthly scholarship payment of 850 euros during the intensive language course and Master's or doctoral degree (PRONABEC)
- Monthly top-up payment of 150 euros for doctoral scholars after the language course (DAAD)
- Medical, accident and personal liability insurance during the language course and studies in Germany, and if applicable also for accompanying spouse and children (DAAD)
- One-off start-up allowance of 460 euros (PRONABEC)
- Annual study and research allowance of 460 euros from the second year (DAAD)
- Allowance for spouse and children according to the DAAD guidelines (DAAD)
- Printing costs subsidy for the thesis (DAAD)
- Payment of tuition fees, if applicable, of up to 15,000 euros (PRONABEC)
- Supervision allowance for doctoral candidates (PRONABEC)
Scholarship holders are selected by an academic selection committee whose members are nominated in equal numbers by PRONABEC and DAAD.
More detailed information
Programa Nacional de Becas y Crédito Educativo/MINEDU
Lima / Perú