Find a student residence hall
Information, addresses and application details on a large selection of student residence halls in Germany
Wohnheim Wurmbergerstraße 4c • Wurmbergerstraße 4c • 75175 Pforzheim
This residence hall is located near Pforzheim University. The building, which was rebuilt and refurbished at the beginning of the summer semester 2013, consists of 33 furnished single rooms divided into 2-, 3- , 4- and 6-room-apartments.
Tenants of Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe properties must pay a security deposit, and the amount depends on the amount of the monthly rent.
Duration of housing
All rental contracts are time limited, generally to six semesters (three years), but in certain cases only for one or two semesters. Extensions are possible in special circumstances.
Special deals for students with children / families
A daycare centre and a day hospital are located in the same building.
Furnished single room
Furnished single room in 2-, 3- , 4- and 6-room-apartments
252 up to 362 EUR / month
Standard application procedure
Students from the following institutions are eligible for accommodation in halls of residence operated by the Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe:
- KIT Campus Süd (TH),
- Pädagogische Hochschule Karlsruhe,
- Hochschule für Musik Karlsruhe,
- Staatliche Akademie der Bildenden Künste Karlsruhe,
- Duale Hochschule BW Karlsruhe,
- Hochschule für Gestaltung Karlsruhe,
- Hochschule Karlsruhe - Technik und Wirtschaft,
- Hochschule Pforzheim - Gestaltung, Technik, Wirtschaft und Recht,
- Europäische Konföderation der Oberrheinischen Universitäten (EUCOR): Universität Basel, Université de Haute Alsace/Colmar, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität/Freiburg, Université de Haute Alsace/Mulhouse, Université Louis Pasteur/Strasbourg, Université Marc Bloch/Strasbourg, Université Robert Schuman/Strasbourg
In addition, students who are enrolled at other state or state-recognised higher education institutions as regular students and are carrying out an internship as part of their studies are eligible for accommodation.
Applications are accepted all year round, but at the earliest six months before you want to move in. The application is valid for six months after it has been received by the Studierendenwerk.
Please fill in the online application form.
The rooms in the residence halls are in great demand - especially at the beginning of the semester - and, therefore, are usually fully booked. The waiting list for a room is, unfortunately, very long, so it is strongly recommended that you apply for a room as early as possible. Applications can be submitted up to six months before the desired move-in date.
Disclaimer We have taken great care in collecting and evaluating the information provided in the "Student Residence Finder". However, the DAAD and Content5 assume no responsibility for possible inaccuracies. For binding information and application details, please contact the responsible Studentenwerk.